Customer Service Associate – Part Time
Hours: 1 – 2 shifts a week after training and during winter with increased hours in the spring/summer months
We are looking for someone to join our team part time to help 1 – 2 shifts a week and to cover holidays until things pick up in the spring.
The Ideal Candidate will be/have:
- Their Food Safe Level 1 or willingness to acquire it before training is complete
- Customer Service Experience especially cash handling
- An upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Self-motivated and organized
- Works well by themselves as well as with a team
- Trustworthy and honest
- Love Candy and Ice Cream
- Able to lift 30lbs
- Able to retain product knowledge
- Able to build relationships with customers and go the extra mile
- Reliable transportation to/from the store
- Live in the Sardis/Vedder/Garrison area
This position is best suited to a university student looking to make some money while going to school or someone who is not looking for a 40hr work week.
This is NOT a seasonal position, we are looking for someone to continue working with us year round.
Please only apply if you are available during the day during the week as well as evenings and weekends (we can work around a university schedule)
Some perks include: Staff Discount, Seasonal Bonus, Flexible Schedule, Time off at Christmas and an awesome team to work with!
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please drop your resume off AT the store directly. We will only review resumes dropped off in person.